Smoking is bad for your health, but exactly how will stopping make life better?
Many smokers want to quit but aren’t sure about the best way to go about it.
- Stopping smoking lets you breathe more easily
- Stopping smoking gives you more energy
- Ditch the cigarettes and feel less stressed
- Stopping smoking improves fertility
- Stopping smoking improves smell and taste
- Stop smoking for younger-looking skin
- Ex-smokers have whiter teeth and sweeter breath
- Quit smoking to live longer
- A smoke-free home protects your loved ones
Did you know that you are four times more likely to stop smoking with the help of a trained advisor and stop smoking medications?
I am a Level 3 trained stop smoking advisor with 7 years of experience in helping smokers to stop smoking. If you would like to talk to someone about available treatment to stop smoking, please get in touch with me by booking online by clicking below.